SLOW THE FIRE. PROTECT YOUR EMPLOYEES.
It’s amazing how quickly a fire can spread. But facilities with a well-maintained fire sprinkler system have a huge advantage because a quick response can slow a fire’s progress — and help reduce damage until firefighters arrive.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Helps you stay compliant
- Help keep your equipment ready
- Increases insurance coverage eligibility
- Promotes safety
FIRE SYSTEMS SPECIALIZES IN:
- Emergency Service: We’re on call to help you diagnose and repair system problems.
- Monthly & Quarterly Inspections: Fire Systems experienced team will test your system following New Zealand Standards with accompanying reports and test sheets.
- Yearly Inspections: Every year, your Fire Systems technician will help inspect your hanger, pipe fittings, sprinkler heads, value supervisory alarm devices, information signage, hydraulic nameplate, mechanical devices and more.
Contact us today for more information